Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i had feb 18-mar 18 until yesterday
now it's march 27-marc 31. but i don't see VIN in source. what does this mean?
Mine has gone from a 1 month time frame to a 2 week time frame back 3 times now so I don't put a lot of stock in the narrowing of it.
Started Jan to Feb (1 month) then late Feb to early March (2 week)
Then back to March 21 to April 21 then to early Feb 6 to Feb 20
Now back to Feb 21 to March 21.

This doesn't include the numerous times the dates have shifted - only outlining the times it's shifted to 2 weeks then back to 30 days.

Oh...look at that. Just checked and now it reads Feb 17 to March 3.

I'll believe it when I see it (VIN).

ODD; Sept 15. Langley, BC
RWD all stock (but Gray at the time was a paid upgrade)

Mine has gone from a 1 month time frame to a 2 week time frame back 3 times now so I don't put a lot of stock in the narrowing of it.

This doesn't include the numerous times the dates have shifted - only outlining the times it's shifted to 2 weeks then back to 30 days.

do you mean you paid for grey and now it's considered stock?

I ordered first week in the feb - 3rd Feb. Before ordering it was showing EDD in March but as soon I ordered it got updated to May-June, and if you check their website for ordering new ones, it still shows March/April. Such a scam lol.
Yeah the date changes are more frustrating than anything to be honest. Give me a month window and call me when I have a vin lol.

I hope you get a better date soon, my date has continued to be all over the place it was April-May last week then bounced back to March so who the heck knows when it will come in. I have a current lease as well which makes planning for my current lease end and those details that much more annoying.

Reactions: Siddhesh12

I have the same order, OD Sep 8. Moved multiple times, hit the date and moved again. Now it’s Feb 25 - Mar 25. So frustrating

For longest time it was Feb 18 to March 28. Then March 27-30.
Now it's saying June. ....

ordered oct 10 with 19" tires and it said april on original email
That sucks but does line up witth the dates I'm seeing on my Mid-Sept order as well. Looks like overall delays across the board (at least for us on the west coast). I did ask my SA about this and he said it's possible that if other owners with the same specs decline their pick up date, mine can move in but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah. I don't know how that affects the delivery standing. When I placed the order, the EDD was farther out for a pure stock than if I added the custom gray - which I did not just to bring in the EDD but because I actually like it. So now, I'm not sure if they're just treating my config as just plain stock.
if i ask them to change color now they want me to pay 60k base price :(