Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It should be at least 3 days (I had two M3 deliveries before for all I had at least 3 days to choose from). BUT if you cannot make it then sadly they will release your car to the next person in line and you go back in the line. With my experience you won't go all the way to the back of the line but will get pushed by at least couple of months.
Thanks...what's the best thing to do here? Deal with my SA over email or call the dealership/delivery center to figure it out?

Thanks...what's the best thing to do here? Deal with my SA over email or call the dealership/delivery center to figure it out?
In my experience when it gets into this stage, your SA can't do much as the Delivery Center takes care of your order now. So the best to do is to either wait for their call or get their number and call them and see what they can do about this. Again for me I was trying to push the delivery back by 1-2 days as I was out of town but they couldn't do it and they released my car and I had to wait another 1 month (this was almost 2 years ago).

Yup. Just got the text this morning to schedule delivery. I have ONE day to choose from and a bunch of times. I can't make that day - we're away from a few days for spring break. Such BS. From an original EDD in Jan all the way to know and even after, I would have been available but no..a window of 1 day. I've emailed my SA for options on what to do.
My wife and i complained about that too! We are at the mercy of EDD's changing all over the place but have to bend over backwards for your 1-2 day delivery dates. Its very fustrating.

I was given a phone call of my car on the 15th of a car being available and a saturday pickup. Asked if it can be posponed a few days and she said maybe Sunday.

Thats's 4 days notice for delivery, with only 2 timeslots available 10:30am or 1:00pm.

This last minute frantic planning cost me a fortune, flight tickets were normally $89/person and i had to pay $340/person for short notice. Me, my wife and son are all going so $270 vs $1020

I bit the bullet because i want the car and dont want to be put back in the EDD nightmare. I feel bad for you, it sucks the way deliveries are treated.

Reactions: spncr
Try calling, when i spoke to them over the phone asking if they would be flexible with my delivery date they threw the Order Agreement terms at me sand said 3 days. I would do the exact same thing to them, it explicitly says in the order agreement you have 3 days:
1647540998694.png

Of course, only fight this if you can make it within that 3 day window

Attachments

• 1647540978810.png
    1647540978810.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: spncr
Dates moved again, albeit narrower.
From March 12-31 to March 16-29. Not even going to bother posting the other half dozen previous date moves anymore.

I've been in a two week window 2x before so my hopes aren't high but at least it's still in the same month.

Progress.

Just checked the app I saw a message saying that an important update was being made to my account and to log into my account. Clicked to log in and saw this message:
View attachment 781999

EDD were March 16-29.
Now, they are March 18-24 and VIN has been assigned in the source code!!!
Don't want to get my hopes up but I think it's close!
COngrats! You are getting your car soon! Check for your VIN. That's what happened to me and I got my car in a week :)

Last edited:
Yup. Just got the text this morning to schedule delivery. I have ONE day to choose from and a bunch of times. I can't make that day - we're away from a few days for spring break. Such BS. From an original EDD in Jan all the way to know and even after, I would have been available but no..a window of 1 day. I've emailed my SA for options on what to do.
That’s not right. When I got my text to book I had a choice of 5 days: Mar 13, Mar 19-22 with various times. (Of course I got the earliest one). Maybe they sent the text a bit later for you and the slots got filled. Maybe call the delivery centre and they can help with scheduling for you.

That’s not right. When I got my text to book I had a choice of 5 days: Mar 13, Mar 19-22 with various times. (Of course I got the earliest one). Maybe they sent the text a bit later for you and the slots got filled. Maybe call the delivery centre and they can help with scheduling for you.
Contacted my SA and informed him of the situation. By then, Tesla had assgined me a date of Sunday at 2pm - did not even have a chance to speak to someone before it selected the date/time for me. I had emailed my SA this morning as well and he finally got back to me later in the day letting me know a later date/time was availbale. Managed to get Wednesday 11:30am which is perfect. Come hell or highwater, I'm getting it then.

I thought my headaches were over. NOW...I'm trying to find out what amount to put onto the bank draft and no one can give me a straight answer. Their pro-forma invoice is difficult as hell to read and makes no sense. I just want two prices - one for trade in and one without so I can determine what number my broker needs to get close to, to make it worth my while. So ridiculous. As transformative (disruptive) as Tesla is to the auto industry, this has by far been the worst car purchasing experience I've had to deal with.

Last edited:
Contacted my SA and informed him of the situation. By then, Tesla had assgined me a date of Sunday at 2pm - did not even have a chance to speak to someone before it selected the date/time for me. I had emailed my SA this morning as well and he finally got back to me later in the day letting me know a later date/time was availbale. Managed to get Wednesday 11:30am which is perfect. Come hell or highwater, I'm getting it then.

I thought my headaches were over. NOW...I'm trying to find out what amount to put onto the bank draft and no one can give me a straight answer. Their pro-forma invoice is difficult as hell to read and makes no sense. I just want two prices - one for trade in and one without so I can determine what number my broker needs to get close to, to make it worth my while. So ridiculous. As transformative (disruptive) as Tesla is to the auto industry, this has by far been the worst car purchasing experience I've had to deal with.
You will receive an email on the value of your bank draft.

Ordered Feb 26, delivery confirmed for March 23.
M3LR, midnight silver , 18 inch, white interior

No idea why mine came so fast, was not expecting it

No idea why mine came so fast, was not expecting

No idea why mine came so fast, was not expecting it
Did you get a VIN assigned prior to confirming the delivery?

My order date is 7 Oct
Blue M3SR Black interior.

In start the EDD was Jan-Feb. Currently it's showing 5 June - 7 July. Hoping to get it in June
Picked up the car today at Toronto Lawrence Avenue. There were no issues with the car. Good luck to all who are waiting for the cars.

I have got Ryzen chip (I believe recently all of the cars have got Ryzen)