Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Production Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two minutes after we saw it!
20130211-01.jpg

VIN 4255

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger and finalized today. Like Sylastro, I was waiting for pre-approval on the Scotia to configure.
Delivery estimates are April May. But I'm guessing sooner reading some of the other users.

P453
Performance, Sexy Black, Pano, 21" Silver wheels (on account of receiving post Ottawa winter), Tan, Obeche Matte, Tech, Sound, twin chargers.

Reserved: Nov 5th, 2012
Invited to Configure: Jan 15, 2013
Deadline to configure: Today
Configured: Today

Now I just wait for paperwork which may come tomorrow as I didn't configure until after business hours. I suppose it depends if its automatically generated or workflowed through people. Even so, it should be PST.

Finally pulled the trigger and finalized today. Like Sylastro, I was waiting for pre-approval on the Scotia to configure.
Delivery estimates are April May. But I'm guessing sooner reading some of the other users.

P453
Performance, Sexy Black, Pano, 21" Silver wheels (on account of receiving post Ottawa winter), Tan, Obeche Matte, Tech, Sound, twin chargers.

Reserved: Nov 5th, 2012
Invited to Configure: Jan 15, 2013
Deadline to configure: Today
Configured: Today

Now I just wait for paperwork which may come tomorrow as I didn't configure until after business hours. I suppose it depends if its automatically generated or workflowed through people. Even so, it should be PST.

Congrats my friend !! :)

Congrats! Now you are getting me excited for my car. Yours is 2 vins before mine, practically related. I was trying to relax and not get hell bent on getting mine on Thursday given we still don't know where it is. Anybody know if the cars are in TO yet?

I exchanged emails with Jon yesterday, and he said the cars weren't expected in Toronto until 8am this morning (wednesday)...

Since the iphone app came out, I have been periodically trying to connect with my 'being built' car, always getting the 'no vehicle associated with this account' message (I swear I will get my OCD traits looked into, after I finish surfing TMC!).

That changed today, I now have a VIN !

My car is alive !

Hopefully good news for those expecting delivery in the same local batch as mine (march) :smile:

Last edited:
Since the iphone app came out, I have been periodically trying to connect with my 'being built' car, always getting the 'no vehicle associated with this account' message (I swear I will get my OCD traits looked into, after I finish surfing TMC!).

That changed today, I now have a VIN !

My car is alive !

Hopefully good news for those expecting delivery in the same local batch as mine (march) :smile:

Congrats! I should be close behind. :)