Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kitchener location now has signage!

Attachments

• IMG_20190427_161452.jpg
    IMG_20190427_161452.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 125
Is it feasible to own a Tesla vehicle without a service centre within 1,400 km.? This is my situation living in Thunder Bay, ON, with the nearest service centre in Toronto. Also nearest Supercharger in Canada to me is in Sudbury... 1,000 km. I would like to order a Model Y but the infrastructure is lacking.
Speaking as a Model X owner for two years with a service center that is about 1200 kms away, I find I have no problems at all.
With Tesla looking to hire a full time Ranger in Halifax, it’s even better now.

Maybe I'll see if I can book my car for the winter charge port update. I contacted Oakville during the winter but haven't had time to schedule service. This would be much more convenient.

Mobile service can do this in Kitchener/Waterloo. They did mine that way.

Book at Oakville, when they call suggest Mobile.
They will then cancel the Oakville appointment and Mobile will contact you the next day.
The Kitchener/Waterloo Mobile person is Cyril.

So if we get an Ottawa SC does that mean they'll reduce the ranger service? That's all I've used for a few warranty things in a year of ownership and it works super well for me. Only thing I guess they can't do is brake fluid change although that's only every 2 years now? Is this mainly a peace of mind thing for people?

Is the SC likely to include an accident repair facility? That's where I hear there are major issues and delays for owners.