Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to know! We're in Penticton and I was a bit leery of having to travel to Langley in the event of anything going wrong.
It would be pretty interesting to know what proportion of Tesla's need to visit a full blown Service Center in their first 2, 5, 10 years etc. All I know is that our 2018 Model 3 has never needed any service that couldn't be done by the Mobile Service techs. It is relatively low mileage and a sample size of 1 doesn't provide any worthwhile information.

Reactions: Shevek and navguy12
A few weeks ago noticed a Tesla Banner (coming soon) on the old Brault & Martineau furniture local in Kirkland QC (Montreal West Island). Renovations currently ongoing. Rumors' from a few months ago are proving true. I was driving past on highway 40 west so could not take pictures.

Just had my 12V replaced by a mobile service tech. It died last night (5+ year old original battery) and they dropped a new one in today. Super friendly.
He said there are only 3 mobile techs in Southern Ontario. Not sure where the lines are drawn, but they are kept pretty busy.

Langford store map location and driving directions are completely wrong for this store location. It shows on the Tesla map that it’s next to Langford lake just off the highway 1TCH on Westshore parkway. It actually on city gate just up from Millstream about 3 kms south of the wrong location.

Tesla submitted a proposal to open a service centre in Kelowna.
Woohoo. About half way between Vernon and Kelowna.

9D6BB0A7-3156-42F4-9BA8-AF39C2D5B73F.png

Reactions: bpjod