Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got it thanks for breakdown. I placed my order back in april before the last price increase.
Solid Black, standard Cyberstream Wheels, and Six Seat Interior, cream interior. Come to 160 000 pre-tax.
160000*1.13+60000*0.2 = 192800 post tax after sep delivery.

I guess I will have to convice my wife to spend 40K more for plaid

It seems many people have got deliveries of their Model X recently and are busy exploring their new vehicles, that's why there's not much activity in this thread... (Well, my delivery date is scheduled for this Tuesday and I have a request):

Can somebody share a good 'delivery-day checklist' for Model X, since there are too many different versions available online and I would like to get the best version based on experience of members of this thread.

It seems many people have got deliveries of their Model X recently and are busy exploring their new vehicles, that's why there's not much activity in this thread... (Well, my delivery date is scheduled for this Tuesday and I have a request):

Can somebody share a good 'delivery-day checklist' for Model X, since there are too many different versions available online and I would like to get the best version based on experience of members of this thread.
The checklist contained in this spreadsheet worked well for me:

Congrats and good luck!

Reactions: SamGr

I have mine tomorrow too in Vaughan!

Reactions: SamGr
The checklist contained in this spreadsheet worked well for me:

Congrats and good luck!
Thank you

I just got it back from getting it full xpel stealth, ceramic coated, limo tints, tinted tail light and head lights, fog lights as well as some additional carbon fiber accents and spoiler
D1DB1BD7-65AF-44D0-B266-35BE0BBF4654.jpeg
AD464B37-950B-4B6C-AE52-2DF337AEAE82.jpeg
4DBCF2B2-B589-4B88-925D-B653EF98C856.jpeg

Reactions: Jay8 and SamGr
nice looking. where did you get your work done and how much? still waiting for mine to arrive
Elegant motoring South Etobicoke by Sherway garden
I can’t give you my quote price because he is a friend and been working on all my cars for almost 2 decades so he gave me a discount for all the business I brought him over all those years. But he will definitely take care of you if he knows I sent you. I believe another member already went to get theirs done this week.
+1 (416) 897-5675 ask for David. And say Caines sent you.

I just got it back from getting it full xpel stealth, ceramic coated, limo tints, tinted tail light and head lights, fog lights as well as some additional carbon fiber accents and spoiler View attachment 842221View attachment 842222View attachment 842223
It looks beautiful. Where did you get it all done from?
Elegant motoring South Etobicoke by Sherway garden
I can’t give you my quote price because he is a friend and been working on all my cars for almost 2 decades so he gave me a discount for all the business I brought him over all those years. But he will definitely take care of you if he knows I sent you. I believe another member already went to get theirs done this week.
+1 (416) 897-5675 ask for David. And say Caines sent you.
Hi Caines,
Just spoke with David. Nice guy. I've booked an appointment with him.
Thank you. :)

Reactions: Caines