Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my X LR black/black 6 seater in October 2020 ! Like most of you, it’s been delayed several times. Most recent ETA was August. That just changed yesterday to April 17-May 8. But still no VIN so I’m trying not to get too excited. Montreal.
Looks very promising. First time ever a delivery estimate has moved this direction for a Canadian order. Let’s hope it turns out to be true.

Similar update today, got a call from Tesla. They said that they wanted to confirm my interest in having the car delivered given it had been such a long time. They said that I was near the top of the list and it would be end of this quarter or at worst end or next.

We’ll see.

Reactions: Tz00
Ordered my X LR black/black 6 seater in October 2020 ! Like most of you, it’s been delayed several times. Most recent ETA was August. That just changed yesterday to April 17-May 8. But still no VIN so I’m trying not to get too excited. MontreaY

You are giving me so much HOPE! I ordered January 2021, and have an EDD of August 2022. Hoping mine may be delivered at the same time!
I'm in montreal as well!

Well, if things hold true, we'll have a better answer come the 15th - that's when Tesla has a tendency to "re-align" EDDs. Any bets for it being later?

I still don't understand what the hold on production is I'm hearing about on the main refresh X page. Does anyone have a solid answer on it?
I suspect it's a software issue causing the hold. There was a YouTube video recently where the X software majorly glitched at supercharging.

Even if EDD are bouncing back and forth I think it's all encouraging as I think it's a fairly strong indication Canadian deliveries will start in Q2.

I suspect it's a software issue causing the hold. There was a YouTube video recently where the X software majorly glitched at supercharging.

Even if EDD are bouncing back and forth I think it's all encouraging as I think it's a fairly strong indication Canadian deliveries will start in Q2.
Sorry, but after 7 EDDs, a "promised" December delivery and a myriad of problems that seem to be enduring with the Model X, I have NO faith in any delivery.

Reactions: xG35
I ordered an X LR 5 seater in March… or May 2021 (it’s been so long, I can only remember it’s one of the M months, LOL). Got a call and some followup correspondence. They gave me a tentative ETA for my car of June. My order status page still says August.

Reactions: ChrisOtt and imag