Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should be within your order on tesla.com
Hi Chris, thanks for helping out. I can't seem to find a place for driver's license.

Attachments

• QQ截图20220609205553.png
    QQ截图20220609205553.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 94
I just received an email from a Tesla advisor asking me to "Please upload a valid Driver's License as soon as possible to avoid delay to your delivery."

I'm taking delivery tomorrow morning. Does anyone know where do I upload the driver's license at this stage?

This advisor is no replying me after sending me the email.
It should be on your order page where it mentions "Registration". Click on "Registration" and you should have option to upload your DL. If you dont see this section ask your Advisor and he can update from his end.

I just received an email from a Tesla advisor asking me to "Please upload a valid Driver's License as soon as possible to avoid delay to your delivery."

I'm taking delivery tomorrow morning. Does anyone know where do I upload the driver's license at this stage?

This advisor is no replying me after sending me the email.
I believe, you can upload it on Tesla website....under 'Next Steps'.

I have waited 1.5 years for this model x, and scheduled to pick up tomorrow in Vaughan. My first tesla, if I see any major issues, do I just schedule a service appointment before I leave?

I'm also thinking of getting xpel stealth ppf for that nice satin look.

I have waited 1.5 years for this model x, and scheduled to pick up tomorrow in Vaughan. My first tesla, if I see any major issues, do I just schedule a service appointment before I leave?

I'm also thinking of getting xpel stealth ppf for that nice satin look.
Congrads!

I was told to file everything in a service ticket and schedule a time to fix them. Since this is your first Tesla, make sure you get someone to help you through the interface and how everything works. This is our fourth, so I didn't really need assistance, but it can be a surprise on your first drive.

Reactions: illuminis
What's a VIN?! At this point, nothing as they review my trade-in - all I've been given is the timeframe. I hope you got a reasonable offer for yours.
VIN is your Vehicle Identification Number. When a VIN is assigned to your file, it means that your car has been manufactured and allotted to your Order number. So, it's a confirmation that things are moving in the right direction.

• Funny
Reactions: TrevTremaine