Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot change order while keeping old FSD price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heyho,

I have a white/white LR M3 2021 + FSD at $8k on order.

I just learned today that any change to my order config (was thinking about a color change) will also increase the FSD price to $10k. Even Tesla SAs cannot make any change to my order and keep the $8k FSD price.

Not a big deal for me - I'll just keep it white then, but just wanted to let everyone know.

Heyho,

I just learned today that any change to my order config (was thinking about a color change) will also increase the FSD price to $10k. Even Tesla SAs cannot make any change to my order and keep the $8k FSD price.

Not a big deal for me - I'll just keep it white then, but just wanted to let everyone know.

‘Ditto ! I’ve tried as well as my representative with no luck. This isn’t fair! I want to spend an additional $ 1-9 k and they won’t let me keep my $8k price on FSD. I’m surprised they are this money hungry.

Heyho,

Update: so my advisor edited my color change order. He added a note saying if the FSD Price changes to $10k then Do Not change order. It worked! I went from white/black to white/white SRP w/FSD I’m so excited. I just wish I had an extra 9K for the LR.