Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't! Decide! Which color are you getting?

Which color Model 3 do you think you'll order?

• Red

Votes: 45 19.4%
  • White

Votes: 40 17.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 68 29.3%
  • Black

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Silver

Votes: 43 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 20 8.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I felt very confident in our color selections. I have always wanted a Pearl White car and she loves the dark grey on her current vehicle and wanted to stay with the same hue. Then we decided to drive to our Tesla dealership and see the colors in person.

After seeing the colors in person I was not satisfied with the lack of pearl in the white (it looked flat white in the shade) and after seeing all of the other colors I'm 100% set on Red. It looked amazing in the sun and in the shade. My wife thought the grey was okay but didn't like the blue flake in it. She's now 100% set on Silver. Luckily we're both getting one so we don't have to fight over Red or Silver :)

My advise to all that are still unsure, take a drive down to a Tesla dealership. You may change your mind.

Funny how I was so set on blue or silver back in May, then decided on black after the first deliveries, but since then have decided on red. not changing again....

5YTnNZV.jpg

My wife and I felt very confident in our color selections. I have always wanted a Pearl White car and she loves the dark grey on her current vehicle and wanted to stay with the same hue. Then we decided to drive to our Tesla dealership and see the colors in person.

After seeing the colors in person I was not satisfied with the lack of pearl in the white (it looked flat white in the shade) and after seeing all of the other colors I'm 100% set on Red. It looked amazing in the sun and in the shade. My wife thought the grey was okay but didn't like the blue flake in it. She's now 100% set on Silver. Luckily we're both getting one so we don't have to fight over Red or Silver :)

My advise to all that are still unsure, take a drive down to a Tesla dealership. You may change your mind.

I was in that Tesla store here in Vegas myself a couple days ago, and I am just as set as ever to get a blue Model 3. In the showroom they had a Model X with a white interior and I am definitely going to try to hold out for that in my 3.

Incidentally, I hadn't been to the Vegas Tesla store in quite awhile - they didn't have any X on display the last time I was there - and I have to say there are a crapload more Teslas parked there than before. Front lot, side lot, back lot, on the street, just all over. Too bad none of them were 3s! The sales guy said that no one working at that store had gotten a 3 yet.

I always get blue when I have a choice. With the Xebra it was either red (which I don't like) or a color one person called "garden-pest green." It was kind of a barf green. I hated the color at first but eventually grew to like it. The Roadster is Very Orange because I ordered from inventory and that one had the fewest options. I love the color, but only for a sports car.

So I'll be getting blue if it's available. If not, my next choice would be green, next choice maybe silver, next either black or white equally. Red is probably the only color I would say no, I'll wait until something else is available.