Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car and App stating 0 mi/hr, +0mi, 0/32A, 225v

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a private business that had several 3-phase Zappis as well as 7.4kw Rolecs. I’m not naming the business. However, my car showed the same info on both initially (I.e 0mi/hr… etc). It then started to charge at 16A on the rolec after about half an hour. I’ve never had this before.

On the zappi, the MD had a Mercedes that was charging 10kw no bother. Btw I tried 3 Zappis and 2 rolecs. We even swapped the MD’s Merc around and I plugged into the Zappi he was using… plugging it into my car sent the Zappi into fault and wouldn’t reboot afterwards.
Does it happen elsewhere? It does look suspiciously like a car problem. However, I will just comment that Zappi have recently issued an over the air software update that Myenergi themselves have acknowledged has been causing a variety of issues. My own Zappi exhibited some weird charging behaviour after the update. Try some AC charging at another location and if the same get in touch with Tesla.