Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Dented & Scratched - Any ideas on cost to fix?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was mowing the lawn today and a twig got caught and thrown against the car :(

Does anyone know how much this will cost to fix?

Any recommendations in the Stoke on Trent area?

Thank you.

IMG_2184.jpg
IMG_2185.jpg
IMG_2186.jpg
IMG_2187.jpg

My wife put a stone through (didn't actually make it to the other side) our bedroom window from lawnmowing - not quite superhuman as its a bungalow. A costly fix as one thing led to another as we got the other pane changed to match, then the other panes in the room, then the panes in the kitchen and sons room windows as it was better insulated glass, and, whilst they were at it, the panes in the utility room as one had a cat flap in it and being obscured glass, we changed all to match. All because of one stone. I showed her these photos as an example as to why I tell her to move the car before mowing the front lawn.

Be very careful of chips away, I had to have a rear bumper re-sprayed by a body shop last time I used them. (There work was a completely different shade of colour) The chap doing the job was foul mouthed and refused to return.

For the price you are paying, I’d expect a decent body shop not to be much more to re-spray the whole door panel.

Reactions: zayn