Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Mats (carpet)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone bought some black carpet car mats for the Model 3? How are they meant to be held down as on previous cars I've had little anchors on the floor where they attach but this car seems to be missing them.[/QUOTE
Has anyone bought some black carpet car mats for the Model 3? How are they meant to be held down as on previous cars I've had little anchors on the floor where they attach but this car seems to be missing them.

I ordered these, came next day look reasonable quality and obviously designed specifically to fit M3 due to rear mat shape. Haven't tested in car yet as dont collect until Friday.

Tesla Model 3 Standard Car Mats (2019 onwards)

I emailed the above email before I collected (heathrow) and they said they have plenty of stock so just nip over to the service guys when I arrived, paid £85 for all the mats...(front and rear footwells...)

Personally don't see the pint in a mat for the boot but I did get an all weather mat from Amazon for the frunk so we can chuck wellies etc in there.

Thanks, Heathrow is my pickup next month.
I emailed the above email before I collected (heathrow) and they said they have plenty of stock so just nip over to the service guys when I arrived, paid £85 for all the mats...(front and rear footwells...)

Personally don't see the pint in a mat for the boot but I did get an all weather mat from Amazon for the frunk so we can chuck wellies etc in there.