Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Show Poster: Draft

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what was listed at Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors as of a week ago... although now it says just "328hp" for the 70D. I assume that you don't just add the horsepower of the two motors to get the sum? I'm not a car guy... Perhaps I should revise the 85D poster to show only one horsepower number, but they still show two for the P85D / P90DL so I don't know how I'd nicely fit that into the chart. Why wouldn't they show the same format for all vehicles?

Sorry, just saw this message, JMG. The Staples print turned out fine, although a little fuzzy in areas due to the printing process. (As it's technically a yard sign, I suspect the resolution isn't quite as high as on real posters... but you can't beat the price!)

If you're uploading it to them as a PDF, the text is actually vector and not pixels -- so it won't be pixelated. Some of the logos (like P90D) are not vector and may set off that alert, but they are high enough resolution that they'll look fine.

Post a photo of yours if you get it printed! :)

Thanks, printed two 11x17 and had them laminated, displayed my car and my wife's car at an event today as a prelude to Drive Electric Week
(two events scheduled next weekend).

Towing capacity for the X would have been nice :)

FYI, I have an Earth Day event coming up and just updated my poster to include the Model 3 photo. My car is a Model S 85 and so the middle column represents those specs. As always, I'm happy to make other versions of the poster. Just let me know the model and specs you want on it. :)

Attachments

• Tesla Poster.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 161
  • Helpful
Reactions: linkster
FYI, I have an Earth Day event coming up and just updated my poster to include the Model 3 photo. My car is a Model S 85 and so the middle column represents those specs. As always, I'm happy to make other versions of the poster. Just let me know the model and specs you want on it. :)

You man want to update the picture of the X so it is the production model, not the prototype (with the nose cone).

Here's an updated version.

Changes in this version:
- Added new bullet under Technology that describes Autopilot.
- Changed first bullet under 100% Electric to reflect the highest possible range (288 for 90D).
- Changed EPA rated range of P90D to 270 (the highest of the conflicting numbers on Tesla's site).
- Updated the photo of the Model X.

Attachments

• Mike's Tesla Poster.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 121
  • Informative
I printed the original at 11X17 and keep it in the frunk. I stand it up at every show and it always gets a lot of attention. If the new one can be enlarged even more I may get it done at Staples or FedEx. I can print up to 11X17 at my office and I tape it to an old plastic sign for body. This way I can update it or just replace it once it gets dogeared. I like the new one particularly since my Model S is silver as is the model on the poster. Mine is also an S85D which would be nice to have as well, but I love each of these and really appreciate you doing this for us.

• Helpful
Best Specs I can find for the S85D are 422 hp, 4.4 sec 0-60, 270 mile range, top speed 155. I think that's what was shown on the Tesla Design Studio when I was ordering. As you know the specs have changed several times over time and I have at least two copies of the design studio with slightly different numbers. These will do for a poster for my car. Thanks TechGuy.