Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caraoke working for anyone with V10?

Caraoke working?

• Perfectly

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Seeing songs, nothing loading

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Seeing nothing

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

datoda

Nov 14, 2018
NH
I couldn't get it to work last right after I got upgraded to 32.11.1. I got up at 6am ET this morning just to try it again and it was working. Yay! I bet the servers were overloaded last night with every owner who just got Caraoke wanting to sing Bohemian Rhapsody and Shake It Off.

PhantmMenace

Mar 16, 2019
Vancouver
Seeing some songs and playlists, but nothing is actually loading. 2 very impatient kids here!

Same experience, it worked right after the V10 update yesterday but tried later in the evening and can see all songs but nothing loaded. Hoping it will work when I head out soon and was just a temporary glitch.

PhantmMenace

Mar 16, 2019
Vancouver
Same experience, it worked right after the V10 update yesterday but tried later in the evening and can see all songs but nothing loaded. Hoping it will work when I head out soon and was just a temporary glitch.

UPDATE, After sitting overnight, Caraoke works perfect this morning. I see an HD signal as well.

Nostromo

Aug 20, 2019
San Diego, CA
I tried it last night and after watching the spinner for 15 minutes it had categories up, but no songs. I lost patience at that point. Hopefully it will cache the song metadata at least, so that it only needs to load the actual songs later.

CharleyBC

Jun 28, 2019
Talent, OR
When I got 32.10.1 Friday, I very quickly went in, and it loaded a song and lyrics. I didn’t actually start because I was in a hurry at the time. Last night on 32.11, any song I tried to load gave a mostly black screen and a spinner. Not much of a sing-along.

MarcRaij

Nov 5, 2018
Nederland
It works for me, but I do regret that there are mainly Dutch songs in the list.
Would be nice If we could set a preferred language instead. It looks like the song list is based on the location settings of the Car?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC