Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Ceramic brakes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S on the Nurburgring not just dragstrip, has me now looking at what might be possible. Has anyone taken their Raven to the track and tested stock brakes as well as upgraded pads with stock rotors or upgraded pads and rotors? Wondering what might be possible and how they doing with overheating and brakes.
The raven performance still doesnt have track mode though right? And I wonder if possible with new Raven suspension for eventual travel mode OTA.

Last edited:
Had these sitting in my garage for a bit, finally had time to install today.

Far lighter than stock, and unsprung/rolling weight has way more effect on performance and handling than body weight.

Ready to get a few pulls in at the drag strip next weekend. Goal for the car is to break into the low 10s :D

View attachment 393047

View attachment 393049

View attachment 393048

RB Calipers & CCM-X Rotor Package for Tesla Model S (P/N 2C32 & 2C33)
How did you source the CR-9's? I have been trying for years to get Carbon Fiber Wheels for my S....

H22Yn3X.png

Best I've managed is 11.0x. I can never time launch mode perfectly with the tree, and it should be doing high 10s stock.

Later this summer, I should get my 87kW generator trailer done. I originally built it as stationary home backup. Will be pulling that along with me so I can charge to 100% before runs.
That is a HUGE drop per corner.