Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Roof

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
cf in the sun.jpg

cf in the sun 2.jpg

Here is some pictures out in the sun. I think it is absolutely beautiful!

Yes. A little bit
Hi,

I'm in the same boat right now. Sunroof cracked on my M3P and contemplating changing to a CF roof by TWL or replace out of pocket.

How's the roof after your install since 2021? Do you have an IG or some sort of social media account I can ask for your input/review on this item specifically? Hows the NVH and quality after exposing it to the sun/wear and tear after 2 years?

Hi,

I'm in the same boat right now. Sunroof cracked on my M3P and contemplating changing to a CF roof by TWL or replace out of pocket.

How's the roof after your install since 2021? Do you have an IG or some sort of social media account I can ask for your input/review on this item specifically? Hows the NVH and quality after exposing it to the sun/wear and tear after 2 years?

two years? it's been two months

Something is off about this. I don't understand how carbon fiber can weigh as much as tempered glass. Glass is extremely heavy compared to carbon fiber. Also the fact that light can be seen through the roof is strange.

Reactions: .Slug