Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo diff. between 5 & 7 seat with seats folded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**Sorry if this has already been covered. I looked for, but didn't see a recent thread on it.**

I'm wondering about the cargo space difference between:
--> 5-seat config with seats up vs. 7-seat confit with 3rd row folded.

Also, difference between:
--> 5-seat confit with 2nd row folded vs. 7-seat with 2nd & 3rd rows folded

I'm assuming choosing 5-seat would always mean more storage than 7-seat since your not "storing" the 3rd row whenever you drive the 5-seater. But maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance for help,
Rob

visit a store, write down your questions, follow up with email
We've been to a store, but the Model X they have still has the 2nd row seats that have a single pillar and don't fold all the way down. And the pics on website are pretty limited. Videos on YouTube are often from older versions or just discuss that person's individual Model X rather than compare between different seating options.

I'd love to just have a 7-seater and 5-seater both with the newer fully-folding 2nd/3rd rows in order to see storage difference.

Brando, a Saab 900 Turbo with louvers is sad. Now a true SPG or a 900 SIS/Spingtime in Sweden, percolating with a true red box APC and #8 primary gears... Now we're talkin'
'89 SPG per registration, louvers great for Western Deserts (which is why I painted white). But mine is pure stock, and others have nicer accessories. Would have liked the 9000 2.3 engine but too cheap to spend the money for the transplant.
Nice to hear from someone who appreciates Saab 900 SPG.