Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carpet floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I just took delivery of a 2022 M3 from Cazoo - I love it already! šŸ˜

I'm pretty sure I read that I read that it should've come with fabric floor mats but it seems the previous owner held onto them...

Can anybody recommend something good quality & reasonably priced, please?

I have 3D Kagu mats in the boot of my MY. They are very good, they do various other bits and pieces which might be suitable for you.

I have both some 3D mats for winter and some luxury mats from a place in Mansfield. It isn't too far from us so popped up to see what the fabrics were like.
I went for the deluxe and had them edged to match the car colour "cheaped out white" as my daughter calls it. šŸ˜
They were about Ā£100 if I recall, can send pics and the store if of interest?

I suggest you purchase TESERY's all-weather 3D Tesla floor mats, they are great! Each Tesla floor mat is customized for Tesla Model Y/3. The raised sidewalls provide seamless protection, preventing the penetration of dirt, mud, and snow, and keeping Tesla flooring clean throughout the year. All floor mats are 100% odorless, BPA-free, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly, so you don't need to experience the unpleasant smell of rubber.

The Tesla floor mats adopt a three-layer structure. Thermoplastic rubber TPR surface is abrasion-resistant and scratch-resistant, and provides waterproof protectio; lightweight XPE foam middle layer absorbs vibration, reduces road noise, and increases passenger comfort; high-quality rice grain non-slip claw firmly grasps the Model Y /3 floor to prevent the mat from sliding, and will not damage the original carpet.

The most important thing is that they are only $169!! You can get a 10% discount through the discount code "NINAABBY10".

Reactions: Spacemanwho
I got mine from here, no complaints. They fit perfectly, have a nice feel to them.
I edged mine red to suit the Performance theme. Delivered in good time - would use again šŸ‘

Edit - with images this time
1692969307374.jpeg

1692969325879.jpeg

1692969349741.jpeg

Last edited: