Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Casa de Fruta Superchargers (east of Gilroy, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a bunch of superchargers are being installed at Casa de Fruta. This could be good news for people heading over Pacheco Pass and would relieve the existing Gilroy location. Strangely they're not currently on Tesla's "coming soon" map nor on supercharge.info. Maybe someone in the area would like to drop by and confirm. I found out about them from this youtube video:

• Informative
Reactions: EVie'sDad
Anybody there? Would be really nice to hear from someone in that area. All I'm hearing so far are crickets.
John, thanks very much for your report, exciting news! The reason you aren’t getting responses here is that few people think to look in the Charging Standards and Infrastructure / North America sub-forum for information about a specific Tesla Supercharger site. There is a sub-forum dedicated to California Superchargers and an existing thread about this location at Supercharger - San Felipe (Construction in progress, Dec 2017)

I’ve requested that a moderator merge this thread with that one. I am the California moderator but do not have moderator access to the North America sub-forum.

• Informative
Reactions: EVie'sDad