Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCI from TapTes for $449

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone order the CCI from Taptes. I just want to make sure it fits well and has good quality. Thanks.

I have a 2014 Model S P85. Bought the Tesla console which was installed by Tesla SC. Had problems with the sliding door not staying open and being difficult to close. Was "fixed" two times but still had issues. The rotating door that covers the USB outlrts opens too easily. Worst is anything inside this cubby can fall below the cubby. Retrieval is a major operation. I haven't seen or used the Tap Tes but videos seem to indicate it's good. See Teslanomics podcasts. If have gone for that over the OEM console.
Center Console Insert for Tesla Model S June 2012-May 2016

I will be buying this one. Looks like the pre-orders ship late Dec. I figure the price is worth taking a shot on. Looks just like the stock from what I can see. Its driving me nuts not having something to store things in the car

This is what i have been using for three years, cubby delete, holds seven 16oz waters, has four compartments.
E-Captain from CH, more room than anything else, and no I do not drink high slurpacinos
in the car.
e-captain1.jpg

e-captain-jpg.105083

• Funny
Reactions: rsg123

I just received mine today- It does not fit in the car- It bangs against the center cup holder, and will not slide into place. If I was to push it hard to get it in place, it would destroy my arm rest!! Has anyone got any tips to getting it in the car? (I even tried taking it apart to get it in, but doesnt work either!!