Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS1 Tesla Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered April 22. 🖖🏼

Oh, alright. Let's hug it out. All is forgiven. (I got a confirmation email from Harumio, also, with DHL tracking number. Yeah.) (I ordered on April 22, also.)

*****​

Phew! I wasn't worried so much about Harumio. It was Tesla I was concerned about. I wouldn't have put it past them to clamp down at some point. Feeling better now. (So, um, what is the current rate of aircraft mishaps over the Pacific?)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: bman325i
...I will update this bulletin as I learn more.

Latest info in red. (Thanks to bman325i for alerting me to the possibility of a Harumio email. Sure enough, I had one. Probably just one or two overworked Harmumio staff people handling all the Tesla adapter requests.) So, updated list of ordering milestones:
  • Submitted the "get a quote" form (to Harumio). (4/19/22)
    • Harumio confirmation response received.
  • Harumio "quote" received. (4/20/22)
    • Harumio question: Invoice desired?
  • Sent email request for invoice. (4/21/2022)
  • Harumio "Complete your purchase" message received. (4/22/22)
    • Payment sent via PayPal.
    • Confirmation email from Harumio.
    • Order Number and total provided.
    • My Tesla account ID and password sent.
  • Tesla-South Korea confirmation messages (2) received. (4/24/22)
    • Invoice (in Korean) attached.
    • Evidence of my order now under my Tesla account on the Tesla South Korea Orders webpage.
  • Confirmation from Harumio of item received and being shipped to USA. (4/28/22)
    • DHL tracking number provided.

Last edited:
Got my tracking number last night as well. My Tesla order was placed on Tuesday, shipped Friday, and will be delivered to the east coast on Wednesday. They are using a pretty quality international shipping service and speed which is very nice. 8 days from Tesla order placement to delivery in America, weekend included.

For anyone that ordered from Harumio (and changed their PW to a temp one) and are wondering when they should change their PW back, here's an email I got from them:

"We would appreciate if you do not change the password for your Tesla account until you receive shipment tracking number from us. This is due to the reason that we'll be unable to access to your account to track the item delivery to our warehouse if you change the password before we receive your item.

Thank you for your kind understanding."

Oh, alright. Let's hug it out. All is forgiven. (I got a confirmation email from Harumio, also, with DHL tracking number. Yeah.) (I ordered on April 22, also.)

*****​

Phew! I wasn't worried so much about Harumio. It was Tesla I was concerned about. I wouldn't have put it past them to clamp down at some point. Feeling better now. (So, um, what is the current rate of aircraft mishaps over the Pacific?)
May 4th is my expected delivery. May Day May Day!!!

I think everyone here is a little too antsy and trying too hard regarding the whole "giving Harumio your password" thing. They have access to your account once you give them the password regardless of whether you do extra work in creating a new temp account or adding an additional driver or any of that stuff. That does absolutely nothing to "protect you" in reality and will likely just cause more headache with Harumio and delay your adapter. It also could potentially look more sketchy to Tesla.

What you can do is simply change your password and delete all payment methods in the account before providing Harumio with my temp password. That is really it. I just got my shipping notification from Harumio this morning, so I have since changed my password and added the payment method back to my account. You can enable MFA if you want to now also but I did not.

Don't overthink it - you are either ok with giving out the password or you are not. It is really that simple :)

Same for me—paid Harumio on Friday 4/22/22), received order confirmation from Tesla-Korea on Sunday (4/24/22), and have not heard of Harumio receiving it so far. Curious, because others claim super-fast (start-to-finish) delivery to the West Coast of US? Could be a number of reasons. Trying to remain optimistic.
I misspoke - actually ordered on 4/21. I got a shipping confirmation email last night. It’s supposed to arrive May 4th.

I ordered mine from Harumio on the 20th. It was just delivered by DHL to Maine today.

IMG_1485.jpgIMG_1486.jpgIMG_1487.jpg
IMG_1489.jpg

Latest info in red. (Thanks to bman325i for alerting me to the possibility of a Harumio email. Sure enough, I had one. Probably just one or two overworked Harmumio staff people handling all the Tesla adapter requests.) So, updated list of ordering milestones:
  • Submitted the "get a quote" form (to Harumio). (4/19/22)
  • Harumio "quote" received. (4/20/22)
    • Harumio question: Invoice desired?
  • Sent email request for invoice. (4/21/2022)
  • Harumio "Complete your purchase" message received. (4/22/22)
    • Payment sent via PayPal.
    • Confirmation email from Harumio.
    • Order Number and total provided.
    • My Tesla account ID and password sent.
  • Tesla-South Koreaconfirmation messages (2) received. (4/24/22)
    • Invoice (in Korean) attached.
    • Evidence of my order now under my Tesla account on the Tesla South Korea Orders webpage.
  • Confirmation from Harumio of item received and being shipped to USA. (4/28/22)
    • DHL tracking number provided.
Initiated your procedure today and haven't received first response. Then I realized S. Korea is 13 hours ahead of EDT. meaning it's Saturday. I guess they don't work on Saturday or maybe need to wait until tomorrow for the first email to proceed. Anyway, Thanks for your excellent procedure. It was a help.

Reactions: tps5352 and kayak1
Initiated your procedure today and haven't received first response. Then I realized S. Korea is 13 hours ahead of EDT. meaning it's Saturday. I guess they don't work on Saturday or maybe need to wait until tomorrow for the first email to proceed. Anyway, Thanks for your excellent procedure. It was a help.
I attempted to order this a few other times, without luck. Harumio made it quick and easy. I can't wait to test the adapter out tomorrow.

Reactions: tps5352
...I’m looking to import a CCS1 adapter from South Korea to North America! I used a package forwarding service but Tesla canceled my order.

I’m hoping someone on here can help me out. I’ll of course cover everything and also pay you for your time...

Congratulations on being a trailblazer. Thank you.

Reactions: Jeremy3292