Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cellular Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in CA East Bay. Have both a 2023 Model X and a 2018 Model S. Never really had an issue with cellular connectivity at home in either Tesla. The past few days I have seen errors with no connectivity. Is something going on with AT&T network? I find it hard to believe all of a sudden both my cars having this issue. anyone else seeing this?

I live in CA East Bay. Have both a 2023 Model X and a 2018 Model S. Never really had an issue with cellular connectivity at home in either Tesla. The past few days I have seen errors with no connectivity. Is something going on with AT&T network? I find it hard to believe all of a sudden both my cars having this issue. anyone else seeing this?
Stuff happens. Not always the fault of AT&T. They are the underlying carrier in .US, but it is a private network managed by Tesla, and they control all the tunnels. It's pretty rare, but I can recall multi-hour outages in years gone by.

Stuff happens. Not always the fault of AT&T. They are the underlying carrier in .US, but it is a private network managed by Tesla, and they control all the tunnels. It's pretty rare, but I can recall multi-hour outages in years gone by.

This outage has been a few days this weekend (and been happening a few times this month). Found out that AT&T has been doing some work the past few weeks. There seems to be a lot of angry people without the ability to make phone calls. Good to know that Tesla manages the network for the cars. Thanks!