Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changed from AWD to RWD - instant VIN assigned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see a situation where someone who orders even as late as Aug 1st will miss out on the ful

I think that assumes the vast majority of existing reservations are for the short range battery though. Otherwise at even 5-7k/wk production rate, they’ll only produce in the 110-150k range.

That’s why I’m confused about the Sept-Nov range. I don’t know how they hit that. I really hope I’m wrong, but...

I ordered a RWD, Solid Black, EAP last weekend and spoke to Tesla today about it being ready next week. Got an email that my order is ready, pending my financing info. My online page still says Sept. - Nov., but that was obviously a conservative estimate for my car configuration.

I ordered a RWD, Solid Black, EAP last weekend and spoke to Tesla today about it being ready next week. Got an email that my order is ready, pending my financing info. My online page still says Sept. - Nov., but that was obviously a conservative estimate for my car configuration.

I’m jealous!! It’s sad that I seem to keep watching my emails and Tesla account page.