Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I put my order on hold... I went to check the site to see what the latest wait times are... SEPTEMBER! wtf I wonder if they are upgrading it or something. maybe the new battery pack?
View attachment 671222
No, it's just that September is the last month in Q3.
One think I've learned is that the Estimated Delivery date means nothing at all. Check back tomorrow.

BTW, what is your hold date?

Could be a couple things. 1) takes longer to get to east coast vs west coast, or 2) car was originally matched to someone else and they either declined it to wait or rejected it for some other reason
I saw a Truck for of Tesla Model 3's, S's and a few X's & Y on a Tractor Trailer truck this morning on route 287 north (Bridgewater region) this morning. some people are getting deliveries..

No, it's just that September is the last month in Q3.
One think I've learned is that the Estimated Delivery date means nothing at all. Check back tomorrow.

BTW, what is your hold date?
the SA made it June 27th. she stated that I get up to 3 VIN matches(they will match me with a car upto 3 times. so If I left the hold early and get another car prior to June 30th, I can cancel it again), if I refuse the 3rd VIN the order is cancelled.

I've been keenly following this discussion.

I ordered April 30th and had an estimated end-of-June delivery, but yesterday got this text:
Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 1.54.31 PM.png

I haven't clicked on the link yet. I messaged my SA in Paramus to see if we can delay delivery, but he isn't responding.

So, from the above, it sounds like if I am able to successfully delay, it may get pushed back, but not to July, but perhaps to a September delivery?

I was told that we dont go to the "end of the line". My SA said that she is not sure exactly how the line system works, but that I would get priority. honestly... sounds like she has no idea when. only thing she knew for sure is that I would lose my car and have to wait for another build... I am tempted to removing the delivery block now to see what date they would give me.

yes, did on Friday(6/4). After 3 days I got Mid -Aug/Sep delivery date and today it came up as July 5 -15.
No Vin assigned so far, so I guess it will keep fluctuating.
I am more afraid to lift the hold now since they increased the price again. If I do get assigned with a VIN prior to the incentive, I would have to go on another hold.... that will be my final hold at that point...