Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging at Nemacolin?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JST

May 23, 2013
Has anyone ever charged at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort? The front desk assures me that they can do either 220 or 110 if you bring your own cable, but wanted to see if anyone had actually done it.

I know someone who used one of the Tesla Wall Connectors at Nemacolin in July. He said he talked to the valet and they directed him to the charging stations.

I'll be in that area next week but am planning to charge at Kentuck Campground.

Digging up an old thread, but anyone use their Tesla destination chargers recently? I'm headed up there in a few weeks

I'm presently visiting 29 miles from Nemacolin Woodlands so made a quick run there to check on the HPWC's. There are two HPWC's at the Chalet/Lodge operating at 40amps. Talked to Valet Garnett there and he said they will accommodate non-guests without any costs if they are not being used. There are two HPWC's at another hotel in the same complex, called Falling Rock, but you need to use a different entrance. They are running at 80amps and spoke with valet Andy and he also said they are available to non-guests without costs if they are not in use. I put my eyes on all four HPWC's'