Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

% Charging at Supercharger/Home/other?

GuyGadois

Oct 5, 2015
SLO
Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find a thread. Is there a place where I can view how much of my charging has been done on a supercharger vs at home (verified by GPS) vs different stations? It would be handy to figure our expenses and utilizations.

Cheers

GG

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
No, unfortunately not.

There are ways if you are super-geeky and collect all the data from your car on, say, TeslaMS or VisibleTesla, but it's not easy.

cpa

May 17, 2014
Central Valley
I do it the old-fashioned way: I have a piece of paper, and pencil and a clipboard, and I record all my charging when out-of-town. I break it down into Superchargers, public chargers, destination chargers and leeching juice at other locations. I then transfer my data onto an excel spreadsheet.

Crude, but easy to do right before I depress "stop charging" from the touch screen.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC