Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

charging etiquette - someone disconnected me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That makes sense - but what I am getting at is that I doubt that the local version of "lovely rita, meter maid" is going to be writing tickets to violators of EV spots, despite what it says in the Highway Traffic Act.
Agreed, and I think we, as EV owners have to expect that other EV owners respect EV charging spots if we are to expect anything from ICE owners.

My guess is that if you went to First Canadian Place today, or any other weekday, you’d see them “parked” in a charging spot, all day long. I usually go there at least once a month so the next time I am there, I will get some pictures.

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Agreed, and I think we, as EV owners have to expect that other EV owners respect EV charging spots if we are to expect anything from ICE owners.

My guess is that if you went to First Canadian Place today, or any other weekday, you’d see them “parked” in a charging spot, all day long. I usually go there at least once a month so the next time I am there, I will get some pictures.
This was very close to FCP - it was the Richmond Adelaide Center which is across the street from FCP on the north side of Adelaide between York and Sheppard. They have 9 EV spots right at the Sheppard entrance.

This was very close to FCP - it was the Richmond Adelaide Center which is across the street from FCP on the north side of Adelaide between York and Sheppard. They have 9 EV spots right at the Sheppard entrance.
Yes, I was aware of that....I had an earlier post of what happened to me at FCP, which I was referencing. We basically saw the same thing in neighbouring locations.