TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Charging Options: Battle Ground, WA > Vancouver, WA

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by fictionlab, Jun 6, 2016.

1. fictionlab

fictionlab Member

Hi there -

Will be spending a couple of days driving back and forth between Battle Ground and Vancouver (WA) next month. While it looks good charging up in Elmer's Restaurant 255 N Arney Rd Woodburn, OR 97071 before heading to Battle Ground - range is looking a little tight back and forth between Battle Ground and Vancouver over a couple days and then heading south again to Woodburn supercharger.

Any area folks know some options?

2. Do you have a CHAdeMO adapter? There is an Aerovironment CHAdeMO 10miles NW of Battleground 150mph charge for $7.50 flat fee. 6370 Pioneer St, Ridgefield, WA

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. fictionlab

fictionlab Member

Thanks Hammer! Ill look into the adapter.

4. If you are going to do much traveling in Oregon or Washington I think a CHAdeMO adapter is a good thing to have even though it's expensive. The Aerovironment West Coast Electric Highway is way better than "on-the Blink", flat rates, not by the kWh and they keep up their equipment better. It's almost a necessity to travel the Oregon Coast or the Washington Cascades.

• Like x 2
  5. NovemberXray

NovemberXray Member

Check PlugShare! There's tons of chargers in the area, and closer than Woodburn. I've got a 100amp Tesla charger at my house as well as 14-50 50amp, that you could use for a little juice near the Portland airport.

6. fictionlab

fictionlab Member

Thank you as well for the feedback.