Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check Your "Details" Page. Free Supercharging is Live for Dec Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couldn't find anything on my Tesla account... until somebody posted where it is, which is under 'details'. Had to look hard for it everywhere, until I found it. Tesla could have made that 'button' easier to find. I supercharged today, and there's no supercharger 'history'. Is it going to be any during the free trial? I was expecting to see a reduction of the 1,000 miles I have, but guess the free supercharger kicked in sooner than I was told by Tesla (mid January). Just curious about supercharging history; hopefully it takes a day to update, as a way to keep track of how many times I used it. Used it today, just to learned about it, and to make sure there were no problems, before our first long trip in less than 2 weeks.

Couldn't find anything on my Tesla account... until somebody posted where it is, which is under 'details'. Had to look hard for it everywhere, until I found it. Tesla could have made that 'button' easier to find. I supercharged today, and there's no supercharger 'history'. Is it going to be any during the free trial? I was expecting to see a reduction of the 1,000 miles I have, but guess the free supercharger kicked in sooner than I was told by Tesla (mid January). Just curious about supercharging history; hopefully it takes a day to update, as a way to keep track of how many times I used it. Used it today, just to learned about it, and to make sure there were no problems, before our first long trip in less than 2 weeks.

It wont show while receiving the promotion. I had the same promo for my 2020 SR+ for the mid year push. I purchased on 6/30/2020 and went straight to the local Supercharger. Used some miles from a referral and the next day, the promo kicked in. I traded in for the 2021 LR on the 12/18 and did the same, went right to the local charger and used miles. Used more miles, until this new promo hit, which now isnt showing when I use the Superchargers. Note my history screenshot showing a large gap. That would be the promo time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.30.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.30.04 AM.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 47
Congratulations to everyone getting free Supercharger use. Of course, I picked up my M3 on the 11th. :/

I took the delivery on the 12th..... I was patiently waiting for the supercharging to show up, but called Tesla just for kicks. They said they had me in the system as taking delivery on the 11th! What a headache, and they couldn’t change it from there, they had to forward it to my local dealership to change....... it’s like hello, the contactless delivery clearly leaves a trail of text messages.
44277E8A-8974-4A06-BB63-06AC3940B36F.png

I took the delivery on the 12th..... I was patiently waiting for the supercharging to show up, but called Tesla just for kicks. They said they had me in the system as taking delivery on the 11th! What a headache, and they couldn’t change it from there, they had to forward it to my local dealership to change....... it’s like hello, the contactless delivery clearly leaves a trail of text messages.
View attachment 624128
That's much worse. Good luck getting your charging time!