Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Change Denial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw this on my news feed...

TheBlaze.com: Climate scientist admits key climate change metric is just something experts 'chose': 'Symbolic marker'.

I think we both know Tesla could exist without government intervention.
The cars sell themselves.

So.... the Billions of dollars in regulatory credits and the state mandates for EVs and the tax credits? That's meaningless?

What about all the others? No more nukes? No more Fracking? No more Solar <$1/w? A world with Small Pox? Etc, Etc. Context ;)

So.... the Billions of dollars in regulatory credits and the state mandates for EVs and the tax credits? That's meaningless?

What about all the others? No more nukes? No more Fracking? No more Solar <$1/w? A world with Small Pox? Etc, Etc. Context ;)
You want to see what unchecked bureaucracy looks like?
Go to most any country in Africa where private industry and or philanthropist efforts do more for the people than the government itself.

You want to see what unchecked bureaucracy looks like?
Go to most any country in Africa where private industry is doing more for the people than the government itself.

???? Is that satire? I would prefer one of those Scandinavian countries where public interest from the government guides almost everything. They seem to be doing very well for themselves.

Total waste of time. Lindzen merely deflected from the fact that he is in a vast minority among scientists. Were I to judge based on that video, by mere personal impression, it would be that his only intent is to distract.
It must have upset you that Lindzen exposed Nye for his lack of understanding of the thermohaline circulation, and that it does not drive the Gulf Stream.