Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CNET: No Airbags For You!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I saw that too.

The interior of one of the prototypes. Some of the fit and finish details have changed, but this pretty much is how the final version looks. The company got an exemption on putting in air bags for now.
Credit: Corinne Schulze/CNET Networks

CNET doesn't seem to be a fount of accuracy lately. To whom does one complain? I suppose Schulze is only the photographer.

thank you guys for tipping me off to this. I contacted CNET and had them correct it. I really appreciate the fact that you called attention to it. I usually catch pretty much everything written about Tesla but this was buried in the caption of a photo gallery.

thank you guys for tipping me off to this. I contacted CNET and had them correct it. I really appreciate the fact that you called attention to it. I usually catch pretty much everything written about Tesla but this was buried in the caption of a photo gallery.
Hey Darryl, while you're here and we're talking about CNET, can you clear up the confusion between REV and REEV?