Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Collection at WD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is this presentation of which you and others speak? I collected at the weekend (Birmingham). I didn't get formal a presentation at all. Mind you I was the only one there so maybe he just gave me the same info less formally one to one?

There were (I think) four of us picking up from West Drayton last Friday morning. We were sat down with refreshments and given a 10 minute presentation on the basics. Useful for those that hadn't read up on this stuff beforehand, I'd guess, plus I was able to ask a couple of questions to confirm stuff like having the car parked at home with no mobile signal, and how the key fob worked.

We were there for the quarter end rush and it was a bit manic - we were given about 10 mins with the vehicle (including setting up phone key/ profile etc) and told we had to leave while trying to inspect paint. They asked us to do further checks outside and report defects in the sales office (which was closed).

Went back to the demo area reception and found someone helpful who got a detailer to resolve most issues on the day. Had a service appointment at the weekend and it’s immaculate now (there were only a few minor issues). Seemed a lot quieter the two days we were there to drop off/ collect the vehicle so think you’d probably be given plenty of time to inspect now.

Reactions: spooke66
Btw. If you are not happy with any aspect of the car, (wrinked seats, paint runs and other defects) make sure you get the name of the guy who tells you they will fix it.
Better still, get them to email you the snaglist!

Picked up for WD this eveing.
Arrived at 4.30pm (5pm appointment), waited around in reception for a few minutes while the guy delt with a couple of people who were already there.
Got to me and confirmed car, contact details etc then shown into the waiting area and told to help myself to tea or coffee.
Only 2 others in there. Sat around until 5.15pm until our prosentation started.
The guy doing the presentation did a good job and answered questions as we went along.
My car was quite close which connected to my app straight away.
Went to the cars after about 15 minutes. Mine was immaculate and had 140 miles of charge.
Got it set up myslef in about 10 minutes and away I went.
Wow, what a car, I can't beleive how fast it is.
Really pleased :)