Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an FYI- Littleton has a bunch of cars (my M3 included) that they are holding until they receive and install the supply-constrained charge port ECUs. I don't have any info when that is, but if you know anything factual about the ECU status at Liittleton, Do Tell!
My MYLR is also stuck in Loveland probably due to the same problem since April 25th. Today, I got this text after pestering them since the 25th - "Thank you for your continued patience. This is the local team reaching out as we have received and inspected your vehicle. Upon inspection we did find a part that will be required to replace ahead of scheduling delivery. Since we are still waiting on the exact ETA for the replacement part. We will be reaching out to schedule your delivery and provide any additional updates as we have them. Please feel free to respond with any questions you may have."

I waited for MYLR for more than 6 months now. I was mostly fine before getting VIN but this rolling 5-day delivery window has been difficult to endure. 🙄

Got this update today from my SA...fingers crossed!
IMG_0059.PNG

Reactions: DesertEagle
Just an FYI- Littleton has a bunch of cars (my M3 included) that they are holding until they receive and install the supply-constrained charge port ECUs. I don't have any info when that is, but if you know anything factual about the ECU status at Liittleton, Do Tell!
Just received a text to schedule my delivery! Littleton must have received some charge port ECUs. The 10th to the 12th was available; due to commitments I'll be picking up on the 12th.

I need to order that too. Or at least concede to carrying a garage door remote in the car hidden somewhere for drastically less. Would be nice to have the built in though.
I wish it was a standard option (probably should be for a $70K vehicle). Would have loved to put that money into some other accessory. Cashed in some credit card points, so wasn’t too bad.

Just received a text to schedule my delivery! Littleton must have received some charge port ECUs. The 10th to the 12th was available; due to commitments I'll be picking up on the 12th.
FYI, maybe I was too optimistic about the charge port ECUs. Got a nice call from Littleton SC today that my charge port ECU should be arriving Friday, so fingers crossed we can pick up Friday afternoon or Saturday.

Reactions: DesertEagle