Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m anxiously awaiting your updates, I ordered 1 week after you. So I’m hoping to see your updates and then hope mine are a week behind or so :)
For all we know you’ll get yours first. One thing I have learned in this form is that there is no rhyme or reason to how Tesla delivers their vehicles. I’ll definitely post my updates in the Colorado waiting room first.

Reactions: ZuleMYP and taumax
No changes here, still May 16-June 20. I got a June - July swing in March that lasted for a week, then pulled back to my current range. Fingers crossed our cars come soon!
My updated EDD’s 1 & 2 were about a week apart as well. Maybe there’s a chance it changes again soon. While it’s a little frustrating, I’ve seen a lot of people wait a lot longer (LR’s mostly). What is slightly irritating are ones that ordered after us get their vehicles. Every time I see my same build get VIN’d I think to myself, “hey, that’s mine”. 😁Looks like I will continue doing that for a bit.

Reactions: taumax
Mine is 5/15-6/19. Been that way for about a month now. Honestly I’m in no rush as I feel broke doing my solar install right now. But it’s certainly interesting to see the variability. Luckily I have this to keep me happy in the mean time…

Attachments

• 316198B0-E1E3-4B2C-BA84-3F23C2343BF2.jpeg
    316198B0-E1E3-4B2C-BA84-3F23C2343BF2.jpeg
    504.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: DesertEagle