Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F6A90843-E699-4F33-A924-75F9F30B8ADE.png

Well, let me add to @taumax 's news . I stopped into the Littleton location about an hour ago. First off, quite a few M3's there, and a few MYLR. I spoke with the SA there, best information I have received to date, rather the only information received to date. I started the conversation by letting him know that I already have financing and I'm good til 8/1 in that regard. He proceeded to pull up my account and told me that my car is set to go into production on 6/5 and delivered to SC by 6/16. He stated, obviously, things can change, but at least I have a date. I wouldn't have believed it, but he showed me the "non customer facing information." We also converted my account to 3rd Party Financing and noted that the lender is NFCU. glimpse of hope!

Well, let me add to @taumax 's news . I stopped into the Littleton location about an hour ago. First off, quite a few M3's there, and a few MYLR. I spoke with the SA there, best information I have received to date, rather the only information received to date. I started the conversation by letting him know that I already have financing and I'm good til 8/1 in that regard. He proceeded to pull up my account and told me that my car is set to go into production on 6/5 and delivered to SC by 6/16. He stated, obviously, things can change, but at least I have a date. I wouldn't have believed it, but he showed me the "non customer facing information." We also converted my account to 3rd Party Financing and noted that the lender is NFCU. glimpse of hope!
I was told/shown the same thing… and according to that info should have had my vehicle on April 15. Still waiting…