Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have about $3k of accessories to install. I have bought so many vehicles in the past and don't know why my excitement caused me to buy so many accessories before even getting the car! i guess thats what waiting will do...
I'm not at $3k....yet. I have a lot planned for the MYP. Already purchased the Homelink module and will schedule the install once it's an option in the App.

Reactions: J719 and Wrek
My date just moved back to the 9th-14th from 13th-17th. It shipped on Sunday, so perhaps it has arrived, however it is impossible to find a number that connects you to the Aurora Tesla. Everything seems to route you back to Tesla call center 🥺

All I’m getting so far is the 3W floor Mats, Home Link, Black Dual Motor and Tesla Badges, Tint, and I think that’s about it. Also the wall charger install is next week.

I have to mount up a Neocharge (forgot I did buy that already) to my existing 14-50 outlet to share it between my J1772 and the soon to be Tesla mobile connector. Need to order a Wall Connector shortly.

Reactions: J719
My date just moved back to the 9th-14th from 13th-17th. It shipped on Sunday, so perhaps it has arrived, however it is impossible to find a number that connects you to the Aurora Tesla. Everything seems to route you back to Tesla call center 🥺
I think ours are coming in together. Also 9th-14th, from 13th-17th, Aurora pickup. Just text Tesla back - I assume they’ve sent you at least a few texts? Their text routing is dynamic. The Cherry Creek showroom texts, the Aurora SC texts, and corporate Tesla texts have all come from the same number, and my replies get read by the correct people. (And I’m also waiting to schedule. Aurora SC said once the car lands in Colorado I’ll get the text asking me to schedule)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcwilldo
Tonight I sent a text asking them to NOT attach the front license plate bracket. The response I got was interesting….

“Hi Sarah, It cant be attached prior to delivery because it would be considered an alteration, so you wont have to worry about that happening. You can attach it after you take possession if you choose.”

So glad to hear I don’t have to figure out how to get it off! I also got the floor mats out of the boxes tonight to air out and open up prior to delivery. It will be nice to get the room back in my basement!

Tonight I sent a text asking them to NOT attach the front license plate bracket. The response I got was interesting….

“Hi Sarah, It cant be attached prior to delivery because it would be considered an alteration, so you wont have to worry about that happening. You can attach it after you take possession if you choose.”

So glad to hear I don’t have to figure out how to get it off! I also got the floor mats out of the boxes tonight to air out and open up prior to delivery. It will be nice to get the room back in my basement!
TBH, I've never really paid attention to how many people have the front license plate on their Tesla's. I for one will not attach one unless directed to do so. When that time comes, I will order the removable one that connects to the vents below. It will be my last accessory.

Reactions: J719

This is good to know, something I’ve been wondering myself. Thanks for sharing.

Since this is the Colorado Waiting Room thread, let me ask:

I thought front license plates were required in Colorado.
Is that incorrect?

They are required in Colorado, and you can get a ticket for not having one. But a lot of people ignore it or risk it. Boulder is horrible about tickets for not having a front plate, they will give you a ticket parked without a front plate. Speeding is also illegal…yet many do it.

Reactions: A2be
They are required in Colorado, and you can get a ticket for not having one. But a lot of people ignore it or risk it. Boulder is horrible about tickets for not having a front plate, they will give you a ticket parked without a front plate. Speeding is also illegal…yet many do it.

Worse yet; while you can often get away with it just don’t consider parking in downtown Denver in public parking without one. Instant tickets… On my Mach-E I just gave up and installed it. Just get a nice custom plate of some kind and it feels better. :)

Reactions: A2be