Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I plan to just mount the tesla designed "free" mount on the front. We live in a state it's required. And if I ever move I can easily fill the holes and paint/blend for less then the cost of those rickety janky mounts. Or use bumper plugs. I just don't get the willingness to spend incredible money on a intricate mount to not put holes in the car that the OEM *designed* for that purpose.

Reactions: boulder.dude
I plan to just mount the tesla designed "free" mount on the front. We live in a state it's required. And if I ever move I can easily fill the holes and paint/blend for less then the cost of those rickety janky mounts. Or use bumper plugs. I just don't get the willingness to spend incredible money on a intricate mount to not put holes in the car that the OEM *designed* for that purpose.
It isn’t a hole mounted plate, it’s a 3M sticker. You should NOT drill the bumper because of the sensors in the bumpers. Removing the sticker will damage the paint if you can get it off.

I think ours are coming in together. Also 9th-14th, from 13th-17th, Aurora pickup. Just text Tesla back - I assume they’ve sent you at least a few texts? Their text routing is dynamic. The Cherry Creek showroom texts, the Aurora SC texts, and corporate Tesla texts have all come from the same number, and my replies get read by the correct people. (And I’m also waiting to schedule. Aurora SC said once the car lands in Colorado I’ll get the text asking me to schedule)
Tesla text says my car will arrive in Colorado on the 13th, then a couple days to Aurora and a couple days prep. FWIW

Reactions: taumax and J719
Tesla text says my car will arrive in Colorado on the 13th, then a couple days to Aurora and a couple days prep. FWIW
Thanks - I was told something similar - that the 9th-14th window we have isn’t realistic, because the train is still in California. They told me to expect delivery in about a week. And update… got the text to schedule delivery. 6/17

Last edited: