Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you upgrade it to a Performance, it will arrive earlier. You will probably jump Many later date P orders.
I didn’t see you all were getting MYPs, but I have seen several people that ordered LR that ordered just after I did that either have vins or have picked up already.
My order date was October of 2021 and I just got my vin this past Sunday. So it’s been almost a year. Elon hates everyone but himself:)
Go directly to the Vehicle and Click Manage, then Click on Build details, then Copy and Paste this Link into your Browser Bar.

http://www.tesla. com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxx(Replace the X's with your reservation number)
Link doesn't work or at least doesn't work anymore. Maybe it did for someone at some point but nada, it just takes you back to the main dashboard page of your account.

work or at least doesn't work anymore. Maybe it did for someone at some point but nada, it just takes you back to the main dashboard page of your account.
That link worked for me earlier this year but it didn't work after i got my VIN. I changed the interior color from black to white at the old price. Also was able to finally schedule my delivery for 26th in littleton. so it look 10 month and 5 days.

New member here, just drove my buddy's Model S yesterday, and planning on ordering a Model Y very soon.....

I hope this is a good place to ask this....

How is the MYP on Colorado streets and roads? We have some really crappy roads and highways, so I might go with the MYLR to avoid damaging wheels and a really rough ride.

(I'm driving a Civic Type R now, and the stock 20" wheels/tires were brutal in many of our roads).

Thanks all.

New member here, just drove my buddy's Model S yesterday, and planning on ordering a Model Y very soon.....

How is the MYP on Colorado streets and roads? We have some really crappy roads and highways, so I might go with the MYLR to avoid damaging wheels and a really rough ride.

(I'm driving a Civic Type R now, and the stock 20" wheels/tires were brutal in many of our roads).

Thanks all.
I live in CO, and I am picking up my MYLR next Friday. I stayted away from MYP due to Colorado roads and parking spots (specially trail heads). I have a Mach E that sits at 4.5" ground clerance and had some issued on a few trailheads in area - uneven ground and big pot holes.

Thanks all.
I currently drive a BMW M40i that has 21" wheels and I haven't had any issues with them on our crappy roads. I've heard that the Model Y Performance with 21" wheels tend to get flat tires pretty often and bent rims etc, but I really think it comes down to how you drive more than anything. Yes you could hit a pothole that damages your wheel but that could happen with almost any size wheel if you hit it hard enough. The Model Y I have on order has the 20" wheels and I'm not too worried about it. I would guess getting the 19" wheels would offer the most protection from damage due to the taller side wall, but in the end you just have to be cautious on Colorado roads no matter what.

@Micks45 and @AGARG - I guess it comes down to suspension and tire sidewall height. I've had and have sporty cars with short sidewalls, but that Civic was a brutal ride (until I swapped 20" wheels for 18" wheels) - I70 Westbound underneath Wadsworth has a bump in the asphalt that I had to slow down to cross or my fillings would knock loose!
My comments are mainly about ground clearance. I had an STI before I got the Mach E. Some of the ride quality is attributed to the car itself and its driving dynamics. You have to be careful and watch the road as there are a lot of high curbs, pots holes etc. I never took the STI to Hiking trails as it would almost always scrape on something. Mach E is little better but not much on that account. Ride is much better in Mach E as compared to STI, but STI is a different beast and I did not buy it for ride quality.

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Just got the magic 2-week window Sept. 4-16 after being at Sept. 8-October 23 for quite a while. Called my SA, and they say it is an accurate window. Unfortunately I am traveling during most of the window. SA said wait for the VIN, then text to negotiate the actual date. MY LR blue, tow, ordered 12-4-21, delivery Colo. Springs. Wish me luck, it is a 6-hour drive away.