Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Complete Owner's Manual Pack for Roadster 1.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SteveG3

Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2012
US
looking for a complete set of the original manuals that came with 1.5 Roadsters, including the metallic binder that held them.

if you are interested in selling yours, please private message me to try to work out a price.

Check under your passenger seat. There's a little compartment there intended to hold the manual case. It might be in there. Otherwise, there's one on ebay for $1,500 (plus shipping).

appreciate it snoop. believe me, I've checked there. one offered on ebay is for Roadster 2.0. I can buy a later edition directly from Tesla... what I'm trying to do is find a 1.5 to match a Roadster I hope will be a collectible.