Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Complimentary Model S Extended Warranty and prepaid service. Legit ?

Do you think this warranty and annual maintenance will hold the test of time ?

• Sounds legit. Congratulations!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • You have been suckered !

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I bought a MS 75D in December and got overcharged by $ 4500 Tesla . Instead of a refund Service Manager send me a new set of wheels( which I don't need) but also included complimentary extended warranty and three years of annual maintenance. this does not show up in my account but Manager has assured me that its visible on the back end and will be honored by all tesla service centers. He did send me an email to be used if there is any doubt about the authenticity.

I am sounding out the forum to see if anyone has had similar experience and this is legit.

Hi

I bought a MS 75D in December and got overcharged by $ 4500 Tesla . Instead of a refund Service Manager send me a new set of wheels( which I don't need) but also included complimentary extended warranty and three years of annual maintenance. this does not show up in my account but Manager has assured me that its visible on the back end and will be honored by all tesla service centers. He did send me an email to be used if there is any doubt about the authenticity.

I am sounding out the forum to see if anyone has had similar experience and this is legit.

Seems like quite a reasonable offer by Tesla. Just get the offer in writing and enjoy your car.

Yes thanks .I'm enjoying the car and the offer was reasonable so i took it. My only concern was that this email is from tesla store manager and not from the company itself. Will it be honored by all stores?

I guess one way to check is go to a different store and tell them you are planning to use them for your free servicing and see if they will confirm it is on your account...

E

Hi Ramesh,

Pleasure speaking with you today! Please feel free to use this email as confirmation for the complimentary extended warranty and three years of annual maintenance. I appreciate your patience and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

The above email was from Tesla store manager.
Hi

My CPO purchase was like that. They said they had nothing to state the warranty directly, and same for supercharging, but confirmed it by email. I've been in several times and they never bat and eye. All good.

Reactions: Ramesh