Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Configuration invites what color are actually you ordering?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I know there has been a lot of polls before invites started going out, but since then when you actually get the invite what color are you ordering? is there a spreadsheet yet for this?

I'm torn between Blue and White, are the colors/paint going to be the same as Model S and X? at least that way i can see the color in person before ordering

Yes I know there has been a lot of polls before invites started going out, but since then when you actually get the invite what color are you ordering? is there a spreadsheet yet for this?

I'm torn between Blue and White, are the colors/paint going to be the same as Model S and X? at least that way i can see the color in person before ordering

Numbers we have so far from the spreadsheet:
Deep blue and midnight silver are tied in the delivered cars group.
Deep blue looks like the most popular color in the group not yet invited to configure.

export.jpg

I really liked silver, but it did not seem glossy in pictures as the other colors. So red for me - hopefully with matching red brake calipers and AWD.

• Informative
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
My entry is in the spreadsheet cited above - I ordered blue.

I saw all of the cars in person at the Fremont Delivery center and I had to say that I liked them all in person. My least favorite was the light silver, but all of the rest of them looked great. My favorites were midnight silver and blue, and my wife's car is dark gray so I got blue.