Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirm Performance Stealth (non-PUP) $5,000 refund

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I received that email, I wrote back confirming my desire for the refund and explained that it makes absolutely no financial sense to stick with the FUSC versus $5k. Because it doesn’t. Take the $5k, buy Tesla stock, and you can probably pay for any Supercharging with the profits over time.

My account online already changed from free supercharging to pay per use. When I first got the car it showed pay per use for a long time (2 months). But the car has never shown a $ amount on the screen while super charging.

I SC twice this weekend. I know I checked the first time it showed nothing as always. I think it still didn’t show the 2nd time. Not sure when account changed. Now I’m curious what will happen on next SC.

Like most on this thread I requested my refund through the help section on the My Tesla website. Within a week I got an email from Tesla Customer Service making sure this is what I wanted. Two weeks later to the day I received my check. Tesla has made things right with me. Now I just need to get the defects fixed.