Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contracts system is down. No deliveries nationwide

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh, wow! I want a P100D loaner!

I think that is the only loaners they had. Lol. They let me have one for two days last month to help convince me to order one. It’s nice.

This helps because it’s the last moment to wait. They probably feel bad because my DS quit last week and no one told me. So I’ve already had the run around.

Fingers crossed the system is up and I can get mine at the 3:30 appt I have tomorrow.

It will work out with time.

Funny thing, I postponed my model S pick up appointment in March because of snowstorm. They were still working, "only like 6 inches, roads are mostly ok." People in Minnesota are used to that I guess. I wasn't about to drive a new car in crazy weather. Got it three days later and loved it since.

Reactions: SpudLime
@SpudLime
you are famous on twitter account of MarkBSpiegel
upload_2018-7-21_18-34-5.png

• Funny
Reactions: SpudLime and P85_DA
Since getting my 3, I do that, too. I mean, work is only 10 miles away, but I just insist on driving the wrong direction for a few dozen miles. Repeatedly.
Haha. I wish that was my reason. Terrible rain storms today. 2 hour drive to MD and back.
I did use a supercharger and found out how well cruise control and auto steering/braking worked in a complete 0 visual downpour.
In short. Really fantastic. It still kept its lines and traffic. I was amazed.