Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's no link between sars and myocarditis, massive study out there that showed that was BS. So it was all vaccine.
How do you explain this?
1671900672858.png

How Many Republicans Died Because the GOP Turned Against Vaccines?
Party leaders are unquestionably complicit in the premature deaths of their own supporters.

What we do have is a patchwork of estimations and correlations that, taken together, paint a blurry but nevertheless grim picture of how Republican leaders spread the vaccine hesitancy that has killed so many people. We know that as of April 2022, about 318,000 people had died from COVID because they were unvaccinated, according to research from Brown University.​

Reactions: jerry33 and DrGriz
No, you don't get to say that without linking your "massive study." You've already shown you don't understand the studies you bring.

(Your prior image link didn't work on my phone but I see it does on my computer.)
There's plenty

On autopsy:

or population

The other issue with risk, is that's it's not a risk of one virus you have to worry about it's a risk of every virus.

The fact that the medical industry was so focussed on one thing with no regard to anything else was an embarrassment.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
How Many Republicans Died Because the GOP Turned Against Vaccines?
Party leaders are unquestionably complicit in the premature deaths of their own supporters.

What we do have is a patchwork of estimations and correlations that, taken together, paint a blurry but nevertheless grim picture of how Republican leaders spread the vaccine hesitancy that has killed so many people. We know that as of April 2022, about 318,000 people had died from COVID because they were unvaccinated, according to research from Brown University.​
That assumes they work. They do not.

There's plenty

On autopsy:

or population

The other issue with risk, is that's it's not a risk of one virus you have to worry about it's a risk of every virus.

The fact that the medical industry was so focussed on one thing with no regard to anything else was an embarrassment.
The critique of that study is that they only looked at myocarditis diagnoses 10 days after a positive pcr test so it doesn’t include myocarditis that occurs during a Covid infection.
“Inpatient myocarditis and pericarditis diagnoses were retrieved from day 10 after positive PCR.”

Also there are way more studies with the opposite finding.

In other news, Trent Telenko is a logistics expert who has been opining a lot on the Ukraine War and the logistics, but he recently wrote about a big logistics problem that could hit the world from China. They are ramping with a massive COVID outbreak that could disrupt the world economy.
Thread by @TrentTelenko on Thread Reader App

Seems unnecessarily grim. It’s going to be very bad in China. But this thread seems a bit alarmist.

R0 is not 11-18 or whatever it says. We keep on hearing that, without evidence provided. Apparently, people keep on saying each variant is ~30% more contagious, which is true, and then conclude 3*1.3^6 = 14.5. Which is not correct.

And over 10 million deaths? Seems doubtful. I do think a lot of unnecessary death will occur, due to rapid spread and impact on quality of care and supplies, But that would be a lot of excess! Still seems like 2 million would be more likely.

In the end I guess we’ll just have to see. Hard to understand the exact vaccination numbers of the elderly there, but overall seems pretty poor which is unfortunate. But that is an obvious problem (was mentioned in this thread over a year ago probably) that could still be solved in some places.

Hopefully it works out better than expected. We’ll probably never really know.

Reactions: DrGriz
How many times does an obvious troll have to demonstrate they have absolutely zero understanding of how to use the literature, are just superficially flipping it around, blatantly ignoring all reality, have only interest in pretending they have evidence for preconceived erroneous beliefs, cannot answer even a simple question when challenged, not even once, cannot engage in any rational discussion, ever, have no interest at all in learning or receiving input from those who in fact know, yet chug right along, deep down knowing they are charlatans, but hoping you will not notice.........

Asking for a friend........

Stupid people think you're stupid, that's the best they can do........engaging those folks is.......well.......you know........

Narcissism is a mental illness of those with severe intellectual limitations, a total lack of perception and self-awareness...........yet one which alludes all corrections by nature.........

Last edited:
In a world with free speech even the galactically stupid have a right to their opinion. Seems like Darwin is taking some time off..
Well sure, you can say any stupid sh*t you want. This is after all America, my ignorance is as good as your knowledge. We perceive an entitled right to be idiots, not the desire to refine that. Intellectual laziness till the cows come home, name of that tune........

Last edited:
How many times does an obvious troll have to demonstrate they have absolutely zero understanding of how to use the literature, are just superficially flipping it around, blatantly ignoring all reality, have only interest in pretending they have evidence for preconceived erroneous beliefs, cannot answer even a simple question when challenged, not even once, cannot engage in any rational discussion, ever, have no interest at all in learning or receiving input from those who in fact know, yet chug right along, deep down knowing they are charlatans, but hoping you will not notice.........

Asking for a friend........

Stupid people think you're stupid, that's the best they can do........engaging those folks is.......well.......you know........

Narcissism is a mental illness of those with severe intellectual limitations, a total lack of perception and self-awareness...........yet one which alludes all corrections by nature.........

I quit paying attention to that person a week ago. I would suggest that rather than lack of intelligence, it looks more like it might be the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

It seems to have become more common in recent years, but I've been seeing it on the internet since I joined back in the 90s. I admit to falling victim to it myself, though hopefully less often as I've gotten more gray hair and hopefully a bit wiser.

Sometimes I ponder how many of the text posters (on blogs, Twitter, FB, etc.) are just "disruption bots" (tm) that are AIs that just try to throw any conversation into chaos with targeted mis-information. It seems like the dictators and organized criminals of the world figured out that you can just slam internet communications with well engineered FUD and then nobody believes anything and those with things to hide feel they can get away with whatever they are doing.

Among other things, getting the POTUS to tell people to take bleach as a cure is just one of the more extreme examples of how we started getting pedaled lies from what should be sources of truth.

I wouldn't know if we have bots in this thread, but sometimes I start to wonder.

Pretty amazing that some cities in China are reporting 1.5% to 5% of people infected *per day*. I don’t remember anything like that in the US.

This thing is really ripping. Likely not an R0 of 10 though! Obviously depends on serial interval too…

It’s too bad we don’t have good data from China otherwise we could really figure out how contagious it is, inherently.

My guess is R0 of about 5-7. Doesn’t really matter though.

It’s no measles that is for sure.

I quit paying attention to that person a week ago. I would suggest that rather than lack of intelligence, it looks more like it might be the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

It seems to have become more common in recent years, but I've been seeing it on the internet since I joined back in the 90s. I admit to falling victim to it myself, though hopefully less often as I've gotten more gray hair and hopefully a bit wiser.
It seems perhaps more Freddy Dunning-Kruger, times 13.........a chainsaw to reality.......