Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost worse than the hospital billing capability, was the PHARMACY inability to pull up healthcare, insurance or Medicare info for prescriptions. Ppl, apparently had to either pay the full pharmacy rack rate, or go without. I would have thought they could have pulled up prior billing and just take that amount for the time being. Certainly for Medicare, nothing would have changed. But apparently 1000’s of ppl had to lay out 1000’$ for prescriptions since deductible, coverage status, YTD amounts, discounts could not be pulled up and validated at all.

Last edited:

Yes, healthcare industry has been a mess for about a month now.
With the way most health insurers pay providers I wouldn't be surprised if this is a new scam by insurance companies to hold up paying bills. "Sorry we never processed the bill because our system was hacked."

Reactions: NikolaACDC
Based on current trends, probably close to zero new cases in US by end of April. 😉

IMG_0557.jpeg

Last edited:
CDC: COVID Vax Not Linked to Sudden Deaths in Young Adults

I will never understand why people spread complete lies based on delusions to support their bizarre agendas, but science does research this stuff so we get the answer which the people who start this stuff will deny the reality of anyway. Vaccine related myocarditis is self limiting unlike viral related myocarditis which can actually lead to death.

Among the 24 male decedents with an mRNA COVID-19 vaccination record, two died within 100 days of having received the vaccine: one recorded as dying of congestive heart failure attributed to hypertension, and the other had an undetermined cause of death.

As for the 16 female decedents logged as having received at least one mRNA COVID-19 vaccine dose, just one died within 100 days of vaccination. The immediate cause was recorded as undetermined, albeit related to chronic respiratory failure with hypoxia attributed to mitral stenosis.

Meanwhile, out of the 1,292 identified deaths of young people in the state, COVID-19 was cited as the cause for 30.

CDC: COVID Vax Not Linked to Sudden Deaths in Young Adults

I will never understand why people spread complete lies based on delusions to support their bizarre agendas, but science does research this stuff so we get the answer which the people who start this stuff will deny the reality of anyway. Vaccine related myocarditis is self limiting unlike viral related myocarditis which can actually lead to death.
It’s an interesting report, and not unexpected nor unreasonable… and I’m NOT intending to spread any CS or FUD, or anything like that.. but the highest risk, and this applies to MANY vaccinations (note, I don’t say VACCINES) is within 30 DAYS of vaccination and not 100 days. Technically, covid, some FLU quadravalet, certainly ANY MRNA, like Ebola and a couple others should have a warning/notification label that says do NOT perform high cardiovascular activities or high aerobic activities outside normal for 30 days. Again, this is NOT JUST COVID MrNA vaccine related.. but when ONE has a vaccination that is INTENDED to up-regulate the immune function and thus increases INFLAMATION, this type of physiological and organ related INFLAMMATION is going to occur, and can lead to unintended consequences..

So, having the cut-off for this review, at 100 days, doesn’t really tell the whole story. It’s a story, for a 100 day outcome, which is GOOD, but not the whole story.

It’s an interesting report, and not unexpected nor unreasonable… and I’m NOT intending to spread any CS or FUD, or anything like that.. but the highest risk, and this applies to MANY vaccinations (note, I don’t say VACCINES) is within 30 DAYS of vaccination and not 100 days. Technically, covid, some FLU quadravalet, certainly ANY MRNA, like Ebola and a couple others should have a warning/notification label that says do NOT perform high cardiovascular activities or high aerobic activities outside normal for 30 days. Again, this is NOT JUST COVID MrNA vaccine related.. but when ONE has a vaccination that is INTENDED to up-regulate the immune function and thus increases INFLAMATION, this type of physiological and organ related INFLAMMATION is going to occur, and can lead to unintended consequences..

So, having the cut-off for this review, at 100 days, doesn’t really tell the whole story. It’s a story, for a 100 day outcome, which is GOOD, but not the whole story.
Where did you come up with this "30 DAYS"? What actual research shows anything that proves this?

My wife is a cardiologist. During the 3 years of the COVID pandemic she saw a huge increase in new onset cardiac patients mostly with A-Fib but also with myocarditis. She's been in practice for 32 years and this was a very noticeable dramatic increase. Most all of these patients had had recent cases of COVID, but not one was associated to a vaccine. Yes there were probably a tiny percentage across the whole country who suffered immune response related myocarditis to the vaccine, but it is self limiting. and goes away with at most a few days in the hospital. Literally 100's of thousands of people died from COVID related cardiac disease, as well as pulmonary disease, DIC, and other organ failure.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NikolaACDC