Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chainsaw still clacking away..........The Freddy Dunning-Kruger Effect......

I can wait.

1672117469569.jpeg

i have no idea what that chart is supposed to show or what (conspiracy?) theory you’re referencing.
When you give everyone the same shitty immune response you create selective pressure for immune escape. Furthermore, once it's escaped you really struggle to put the genie back in the bottle. You end up with ever increasing deaths above normal, like what's shown in the chart.

When you give everyone the same shitty immune response you create selective pressure for immune escape. Furthermore, once it's escaped you really struggle to put the genie back in the bottle. You end up with ever increasing deaths above normal, like what's shown in the chart.
If it was shitty then there would be no selective pressure.
Omicron escaped infection acquired immunity as well.
Here is the actual chart from the source "Ethical Skeptic" claims (I'm surprised people still listen to that guy, I remember seeing a lot of garbage from him in 2020). First three waves are pre-vaccine, fourth wave (Delta) was almost entirely unvaccinated (we ran a very good natural experiment here in the US), fifth wave is Omicron (BA.1), sixth wave is BA.2/BA.5.
1672194493412.png

If it was shitty then there would be no selective pressure.
Omicron escaped infection acquired immunity as well.
Here is the actual chart from the source "Ethical Skeptic" claims (I'm surprised people still listen to that guy, I remember seeing a lot of garbage from him in 2020). First three waves are pre-vaccine, fourth wave (Delta) was almost entirely unvaccinated (we ran a very good natural experiment here in the US), fifth wave is Omicron (BA.1), sixth wave is BA.2/BA.5.
View attachment 889427
It doesn't have to be good or bad, it only has to be imperfect. It was 95% claimed, that's what makes it shitty.

Reactions: juk
I would also like perfect immunity.
Let's use the swiss cheese metaphor, but instead of the slices being of stuff that doesn't work, each slice can be a unique immune response. This gives a diversified immune response that can eradicate it from the population, like we did in Australia several times, and how it was a nothingburger before we started doing stupid things.

Then you take a pineapple corer and put a massive hole through all the slices. It matters not if the hole is offset, because once the virus finds it, you're collectively screwed.

And that's where we are. Wrapped helically around a shitty immune response with an inclined plane.

Diversity is strength. Monocultures need monsanto.

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 14.29.34.png

Let's use the swiss cheese metaphor, but instead of the slices being of stuff that doesn't work, each slice can be a unique immune response. This gives a diversified immune response that can eradicate it from the population, like we did in Australia several times, and how it was a nothingburger before we started doing stupid things.

Then you take a pineapple corer and put a massive hole through all the slices. It matters not if the hole is offset, because once the virus finds it, you're collectively screwed.

And that's where we are. Wrapped helically around a shitty immune response with an inclined plane.

Diversity is strength. Monocultures need monsanto.

View attachment 889499

So we should have all wrapped ourselves in Swiss cheese instead of getting vaccines?

Or was there some theoretical, super rapid, multi valent, at scale, vaccine available in early 2021 that every government in the world decided to suppress?

Having trouble following the logic here to a reasonable conclusion.