Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Could it be possible Tesla has a bunch of cars in the lots ready for delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Terrible storms are hitting California this week, and they hit Denver last week. Gonna make things miserable for car haulers.

Expect a flood of Tesla to be coming out of the factory and due for all points of USA and Canada over the upcoming weeks.

Gonna have Teslas comming out their ears.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Im calling my SA to cancel FSD on my P3D since there is no way im getting my car before 12/03. Hopefully they honor the 6k FSD price when i try to add it back to my account shortly after taking delivery.

Im calling my SA to cancel FSD on my P3D since there is no way im getting my car before 12/03. Hopefully they honor the 6k FSD price when i try to add it back to my account shortly after taking delivery.

The rebate is supposedly based on the "Base Model" and not the final cost of the car after all the bells and whistles are added. Thus the Model S and Model X no longer qualify(at any trim level) but all Model 3s should still qualify for the rebate.

I doubt Tesla would let you remove, then re-add FSD at $6k. Many who have traded up to a 'Stealth Performance" from LR AWD have been told they would have to pay the extra $1k for FSD when the order was changed.

You realize you will still get the rebate with or without FSD right? It’s been confirmed by multiple people who called in that the 60k applies to the base msrp, so all model 3s qualify.

You realize you will still get the rebate with or without FSD right? It’s been confirmed by multiple people who called in that the 60k applies to the base msrp, so all model 3s qualify.
Where did you hear this wizardry? Is FSD considered an addon then? I hope those answered the calls from people asking about this aren't as clueless as the tesla SA's..

Where did you hear this wizardry? Is FSD considered an addon then? I hope those answered the calls from people asking about this aren't as clueless as the tesla SA's..
Just search around the California message board and any of the rebate threads. The people who called in were quite explicit that the total cost of their car before taxes was above 60k and they were all told it would still be eligible. If you really want to make sure I’d call them yourself before cancelling FSD and paying an extra $1000, number is 866-984-2532. Would be good to get another datapoint on it.