Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO purchase...let's see how long this takes.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my car! My hubby & I went to the Denver service location yesterday morning & it was all ready for me. They are going to touch up some slight chips in the paint on the hood & replace the fog lights, which are on order. The car was clean other than some crumbs by the front seats, which I pointed out & they vacuumed up. Closing went smoothly. The Denver team was great. Unfortunately, it was raining yesterday, but the car handled well & was a lot more fun to drive than my Mom-mobile Toyota Sequoia! My neighbors are car people & they saw me drive home, and they came over & went for a ride, so that was fun. :)

I think at 10 days, my CPO delivery for NY-Denver might have been one of the shortest ever!

Reactions: TomatoOne
I ordered my CPO on Feb 10. The vehicle was in New Jersey, and I'm in Maryland. They estimated 4-6 weeks, and I took delivery Mar 11, just over 4 weeks. I have two items on the due bills (hood repaint, rear passenger window replace) and have yet to hear from them about scheduling the repair. But these are minor cosmetic issues, and I'm in no rush. The car is otherwise in excellent shape, and I've been very happy so far with my decision to go CPO.

I had two electricians fight over my business and got them to lower their prices because of it. I still ended up with an expensive installation of almost $2,000, but that's only because I wanted the HPWC installed between my garage doors for concomitant use with our future Model 3, and my county has strict regulations that needed to be met.

I think you'll be happy with your CPO purchase. It's a good value compared to buying new, so unless there's something on the newer models that you can't live without, you get cutting edge battery technology at a semi-reasonable price.

Reactions: Amykelly