Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting points about the loans, guys. Thanks for those. I just looked up NADA on the CPO I'm waiting on, and I am paying $4,350 less than NADA retail price. That makes me a little happier with my deal, and I was already pretty happy with it.

To add to the thread, shipping is by zones now, and it is a flat $2000 if you are outside of the zone. My CPO Advisor suggested the same thing that was suggested above, either fly in to take delivery and set up your own shipping, or take a oneway flight and drive it home. In my case, a oneway flight is like $80 to Denver (where my car is), and the drive home would take two days based on the maps (roughly 13 hours of drive time, but around 5.5 hours of charging time). One more thing, you would likely save the time for their shipping too. Apparently, they only ship at certain times, so you would have to wait for one of those.

I have a while yet, based upon my conversation and update from my CPO Advisor. He set my expectation at about 6 weeks in our first call. The first update a week later said the car was in the SC for reconditioning. We'll see how it goes, I've heard 1-2 weeks for each stage (reconditioning, detailing, prep/shipment).